Steal Marlboro Cigarettes
  • 1 Mr. Wang opened a store in Yinzhou City Village Tang xi. January 7th at 11 Am,
    he came to the store a 60 year old man wearing a dark down jacket. Mr. Wang to
    see each other somewhat familiar, there is a period of time before often come to
    the shop to buy cigarettes. This time, the man bought a lot of snacks, Mr. Wang
    came to help him find an empty box. "Give me two cartons Marlboro cigarettes."
    The man said. Took the cigarettes, the man conveniently placed in the box Carton Of Cigarettes Price. See the man buy
    something, Mr. Wang bow began afterwards, two soft Marlboro cigarettes worth
    1440 yuan Marlboro Cigarette Types,
    plus other snacks, a total of 2000 yuan. "It's so expensive!" Man shouted up Brands Of Cigarettes, I haven't been
    educated, you do not lie to me, I went to the door to call a friend to pay the
    money." Voice did not fall, the man dodged out. Mr. Wang started and did not pay
    attention, after a long time but no one has come back, there is little wonder,
    and looked up carton in sight, heart suddenly "thump" about: cardboard boxes
    which have cigarette shadow. Mr. Wang's shop opened in an alley, there is no
    monitoring. Police retrieved surveillance video nearby Marlboro Menthol Lights, finally found the
    suspect. "That's him! It is him!" Mr. Wang pointed to the man in the monitor
    screen, excitedly. Monitor screen display, the man is wearing a red cotton,
    followed by a 30 year old woman turned into an alley. About 20 minutes later,
    the two people came out in a hurry Organic
    Cigarettes
    . Police conducted a video track, found that two people followed
    on a gray Changan van, while the car is controled by another young man. In
    January 11th, police arrested the 3 suspects in Beilun. The man who went to Mr.
    Wang's store to buy things is called Lin, the other two are his son and
    daughter in law. Lin is in the charge of shoplifting, daughter-in-law in the
    shop at the entrance to the lookout, and his son drived. In general, they will
    choose to open the store in a secluded spot.
    Related articles:
    Russian
    Cigarettes Online

Cigarettes.Com

Kinds Of
    Marlboro Cigarettes

Diseases
    Caused By Smoking Cigarettes

Marlboro Stocks

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Who's Online (0)